ICONIC LIFE is looking for an ambitious, coachable social media marketing coordinator to support the luxury lifestyle magazine’s marketing team in its primary and communication duties. We are content creators with a digital platform that publishes fresh content daily and a quarterly print magazine, along with a robust, daily social media experience and luxury event production, all designed to inspire our readers to Live Beautifully.
The social media marketing coordinator will be assisting with a variety of marketing duties, providing support for our marketing team and executing tasks aligned with our marketing strategies. This role will be integral to a smooth operation of the marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
• Content Curation: Assist with compiling content for media projects, social media posts and stories within the magazine.
• Social Media Outreach: Engage with social media accounts on behalf of the company and encourage growth.
• Social Media Scheduling: Schedule/post content as needed.
• Social Media Advertising: Manage budgets and advertisements on behalf of the magazine and our clients.
• Copywriting: There may be opportunities for writing stories for ICONIC LIFE, depending on experience and skill.
• Daily PR letters to story contacts and agencies that assisted with stories
• Light SEO keyword research potentially
• Administrative Duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
• Highly organized and motivated
• Positive attitude and flexibility
• Great communication and people skills
• Ability to work partially remote
• Ability to self-direct and manage time well
• Hitting deadlines is a must
• Knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite and Dropbox
• Experience with all major social media platforms
• Experience with social media scheduling software like Later and Buffer
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with CRM tools like Hubspot or Monday
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Ability to integrate SEO tactics into online content
• Video editing skills nice
Marketing Director Carlye Klick at firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide your resume, link to your LinkedIn profile, examples of previous work and your top reasons why you are a top candidate for this position.
Get Net Zero ICONIC Home news in your inbox as we build this home step by step. Learn about the exciting brands involved, find out how to achieve a healthy living environment and get tips on how to bring sustainability into your own home and be alerted to awesome giveaways.